Safe & Secure Furniture Storage
Whether people are downsizing, moving in with someone, or clearing a property, there is not always space in the short or long term to store everything in your own home. To help accommodate our clients’ needs, Hanlon Bros operate a purpose-built storage facility; fully secured and maintained.
Why do I need furniture storage?
Furniture storage options are ideal short or long term solutions to keeping belongings when you don’t have space. Particularly during the Covid-19 pandemic, many people are looking for ways to create space around the home when spending more time in lockdown. Furniture storage gives people the option of space creation at low costs and minimal inconvenience.
Short term furniture storage options
For short term furniture storage you can may be able to always use lofts, attics, or basements - there may be a spare room you have access to also. This could be beneficial if you are redecorating or renovating and require a quick solution. Unfortunately, all too often these extra spaces become overcrowded or are unsuitable for maintaining the quality of items over a period of time. The last thing you want is to find the items you have stored have become damp or been damaged by mould.
How much does furniture storage cost?
Furniture storage costs depend on the amount of space required and the length of time they are to be held in storage. Our storage facility has different sizes of units to cater for all requirements such as single room furniture to storing the contents of an entire home. We will discuss your requirements and prepare a quote to offer you the best storage solutions at the most affordable prices.
How much storage space do I need?
Our team will assess what items you are looking to store, and advise on the best options to store your furniture efficiently but most importantly safely. Many requirements for furniture storage come from overuse of personal space, clogging existing storage spaces and creating dangerous environments which could damage the furniture.
What is the best way to store my furniture?
When looking to store your furniture, either with Hanlon Bros Removals & Storage, or in short term spaces in home, there are some key tips for preserving the quality and usability of the items being stored:
- Clean: Ensuring your furniture is fully clean before being stored is vital. Mould, dampness, or dirt could get worse over time if not treated or useditems are not clean when stored.
- Wrap: Bubble wrap can help keep furniture clean and protected, particularly fragile pieces like mirrors or glass tables
- Elevate: Keeping items off the ground, on a tarp or even cardboard can help keep items from being exposed to excess water or cold flooring which could damage items
About Hanlon Bros Removals & Storage Facility
Our storage facility and warehouse is based in Ayrshire. All of our storage units are ventilated and containerised to protect your items from mould or other damages.
Benefits of Hanlon Bros Removals & Storage Facility:
- Flexible: Our storage terms are negotiable and available on short notice where required
- Insured: The entire facility is fully insured, adding further protection for your goods.
- Secure: Security systems are place 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Accessible: Only you will be able to access your items, ensuring peace of mind your items are safe
- Range of Storage Areas: Our ventilated, containerised storage options can cater for single items or entire household goods
Contact Hanlon Bros Removals & Storage Today
As home removals experts, we are professionally trained in safe handling of all types of furniture and white goods. Contact Hanlon Bros Removals & Storage today to discuss a quote for your furniture storage needs. Our friendly, helpful team are on hand to provide you with all the information you need.